Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Tuesday

Babe took me out on a date yesterday and he named it as seen on my title..
ha-ha how "creative" :D

anyways it was a nice night out, if only i could upload pics--stup lappie died on me for the 2nd time.
Babey picked me up from work(how accessible is working in town huh?? *grins*) with a stalk of large bloom of SUNFLOWER.. was kinda blushing though, because the group of project vaults peps were standing outside for a breather.

We dined at Thai Express Paragon, the food was alright but the company was excellent. Didn't do much for the night, no lavish spending nor the usual cafe indulge scenes just slow walks under the moon along the streets of town. He was acting silly tryna make me laugh and giggle the whole night and he succeeded, thank you sweet babey.

Alrights i'm gonna get my laptop fix no matter what, need the data in it, and the tonnes of photo we have, i'd just die if its all gone.

Tata all.

Kissing Off,
Melissa