Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Social Interview

Everyone's kinda hooked unto this social interview application on Facebook, seriously is it just me that randomly skip a couple of question cos i really dunno how to answer or does this symptom applies to all? hahas
Anyway so Babey got this question:
"
Pick a freind who you would "like" to "accidentally" get stuck on an island with"

you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know who he'd choose, duhss who else?" hahas that sweet thing...
which reminded me of the previous post of wanting to get away just you and me.
guess what this post received 19 comments about me fleeting with him without a doubt. I'm just saying it'd be nice to start our own lil' community naming the island after us and reigning as McKing & Mcqueen :)
"someday we'll go to North America, its like America, Only North!" - UP

So getting lost in an abandon island seems far fetch lets head back to where we are right now. I've been doing a countdown to Christmas and it only 3 days more!!!

PEOPLE IT THE TIME OF THE YEAR...
CHRISTMAS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT..

Alright im being excited only because I have to be, i once saw a pharse that goes: 'for others to be interested in something, you have to be highly interested yourself"
so seriously, though i know that 2009 seems like its just started, really its coming to an end..ask yourself have you truly enjoyed this year? otherwise what can you do to make up for the lost fun?

I have one very simple solution, hahahas...don't sneer at me.
Come to Expo Hall 8/Jurong West St 91 with me this Christmas Eve to catch A LOVE STORY!! you'll fall in love again, it'll pull your heartstrings and serenate you with a love song right from deep within. Holla at me if you wanna oki?


Kissing off,
Melissa