Sunday, March 14, 2010

So much to say..Day 2 of 10

Day 2
Last night was one of the best cell ever, despite all that's within me that's battling against leading Praise and worship cos' I really didn't feel like I was in the right position to. After leading worship I heard the exact same words you told me God told you "No mountain too high to conquer if you put your heart into it."
God came through for our cell after the Word, His presence hit us so hard we all started crying out for more of Him, with tears and sound of sobbing I knew it was a time of refreshing, a long needed one.

Came home wanting more for that same encounter I knelled down on both knees telling God "If my relationship with YOU is strong then only can my relationship with Alex be strong, I'm utterly sorry if I've put anything in life before YOU, tonight I wanna love You with all that I am. God we need Your peace, we need Your strength, Your comfort to go through these days apart. If I'm hurting like that, alex is hurting a 100times more, if I'm crying like this, Alex is crying a 100times more..come and be our peace in a time as such."


Alexander Mcking .won llec ta
.gnitsrub ekil s’traeh ym. ykdi.
.sreat ym kcab gnithgif

Yesterday at 7:38pm via Tumblr · · · View post

Melissa Goh
Ereht ni gnah. tuo sgniht tros ot emit elttil a deen tsuj I,tsol ton si lla, no gnipeek no,peek tsuj.
Today at 2:45am ·


After service this evening, I thought to myself good or bad we should just talk things out once more because the one we had on thurs was a really mad one. kinda had a feeling you would say No. And true enough you did.
You have your reasons and I don't wanna question, you said you had to do some soul searching, in front of a river? why choose to stay in front of a river when the problem doesn't settle miraculously instead you could have trusted me and got to a real living being that could resolves issues together with you..
Anyhows, it probably shows we're not quite ready I guess..more time apart as propose should be better than I supposed?
We'll just see how things go then.


Oh by the way, my heart has this constant ache. A literally ache like a pain kinda ache.

A Better day tomorrow I hope.

Always have love,
Melissa