Friday, March 13, 2009

Haircut + His New Jacket

Yippie!
ha ha finally gotten my hair cut and highlighted :D
I'm loving Jack now-- darling's hairstylist(gonna be mine from now on too) from The Scene,
he's really nice and patient with me, best of all he gave me a really great deal! hahaha


















Don't wanna say how good the deal was, otherwise i think i'd be killed by him.

Didn't cut bangs, but if i'm tired of putting my fringe to the side i could wear it like that some days, and babey here gotten a rather decent haircut too, sooo handsome!

Notice that Leather Jacket?!?!
somehow my big mouth reacted faster than my brains could and i told him i'd pay half the price for it after trying on.

Ha ha all in the pursuit of Happiness!





he loved it so much he won't stop posing for me...



























Makes me feel paying half was all worth while, and a form of me perceving it as:"babey thank you so much, i LOVE it"--that's all that matters to me.
Sometimes you've just gotta be willing to splurge on the ones you love, money can be earn again.

Babey i had fun with you today!
Thank you so much for making my day. Love love!

Kissing off,
Melissa :D