Friday, March 20, 2009

just tell me they're good :D

Babey just broke a very sounding news to me..
its bad yet sounds yummy all at the same time. Haa!

Operation #1:
wake up mid morning, head for brea..Brunch! yeps..
(he's gonna skip class!!!!) YAY!! :DD
Bad babey, but im not opposing to it :S, which makes me worst...Whichever! as long as i getta see you soon!

Operation #2:
Take sometime out to make up for the lost days we never gotta spend this week, pathology please.

Operation #3:
Head to Suntec office to make the necessary payments for Romance Conference

Operation #4:
Job fair! i need a decent job now!!!!!!
*Babey remember to bring that device which matters life and death to me,Thank You :))*

Operation #5:
Send you to cellie, wait for you to finish at the nearest coffee join..gonna finish up Clicking Her Heels-- it only gets better and better!

:):):)
im liking this plan
Can't wait to see you honey!
I Love You~

Kissing Off~
Melissa